The bug bit me, so I had to make some new stuff. I had some more fabric lying around from when I made my throw pillows for my apartment. There were two patterns I bought, both of which are Nate Berkus for Joann Fabrics designs. I have to say, my bags with the Nate Berkus Linea fabric have been doing very well for me, so I decided to do something with the other pattern.
A few weeks ago, I made a smaller version of my Linea tote because some people might want something a little smaller, like a handbag. This piece came out a bit too small for my liking, but I think it's still sellable.
This is the larger version, much like the original Linea tote.
I really like the way this matching zipper pouch came out. The combination of the brass and the black fabric gives it a really nice look.
This is all I have to show for now, but I'm hoping to be able to show more in the future. We just signed up to do a big street fair in the next town over. It's in the beginning of August, so I have some time, but I really want to be able to build up a nice new inventory for that fair.
Stay tuned for more designs!